Why might my dentures feel loose?
- a changing/shrinking jaw due to age
- normal wear and tear
- a particularly vigorous cleaning
- the normal adjustment period to new dentures
- improper care of either dentures or your mouth
What should I do when my dentures feel loose?
- If you are new to dentures, the looseness may be
normal. Be sure to keep all dental appointments and communicate with
- If your dentures have loosened over time, call us at (516) 565-3435 or (516) 348-2000 to make an appointment immediately.
- To fix the problem temporarily use a denture adhesive.
If you are in or around the Franklin Square area please call: (516) 565-3435. And, if you are in or around the Syosset area please call us at: (516) 348-2000.