Childrens’ dental emergencies are often very traumatizing for both
parents and children. Even if a dental problem only appears to be
affecting the primary (baby) teeth.
When is it a dental emergency?
As a parent, always use your best judgment in
determining whether your child’s condition needs immediate attention.
There are a few situations where you should call us immediately:
- Trauma or injury to the mouth or jaw
- A broken, chipped, or fractured primary or adult tooth
- A primary or adult tooth knocked out (avulsed) by trauma or injury
- Excessive bleeding of the mouth or gums
- Complaints of persistent, acute pain that cannot be managed with children’s aspirin
- Swelling or bruising of the gums, mouth or jaw
If you are in or around the Franklin Square area please call: (516) 565-3435. And, if you are in or around the Syosset area please call us at: (516) 348-2000.