It is important to pay attention when you experience tooth pain, as it is the first sign that you may have a dental emergency in the future. Taking action sooner rather than later can save you time, money, and grief.
Is it an emergency?
Make an appointment right away if you experience any of the following:
- Traumatic impact to your tooth or jaw
- A loose or missing tooth
- Intense sensitivity or pain
- Swollen gums
- Signs of infection
- Excessive bleeding
How do I prevent emergencies?
- Keep up with dental check-ups.
- Always follow your dentists guidance.
- Wear appropriate protective gear during sports and other dangerous physical activity.
- See a dentist immediately when you experience any problems.
If you need emergency assistance in or around the Franklin Square area please call: (516) 565-3435. And, if you are in or around the Syosset area please call us at: (516) 348-2000.