Why might my tooth feel loose?
- A recent injury to the mouth/face
- Gum disease causing receding gums
- Pressure from a wisdom tooth or another tooth impacted beneath the gum line.
What should I do if my tooth feels loose?
- If gums are bleeding, rinse your mouth with warm water.
- If you experience pain, over the counter pain relievers and a cold compress should be used.
If you are in or around the Franklin Square area please call: (516) 565-3435. And, if you are in or around the Syosset area please call us at: (516) 348-2000.
The content offered on this website is for informational purposes only and does not seek to diagnose and/or treat any physical, medical, dental, and/or periodontal condition or disease. In addition, the offering and consumption of this content does not establish a doctor patient relationship. If you are experiencing any pain, discomfort, swelling, and/or bleeding in your mouth and/or jaw this may represent a serious condition and can only be diagnosed and treated by visiting a medical doctor, dentist, and/or periodontist in person.